One of the most popular and green fire suppression systems on the market, FirePro Xtinguish, can help you protect the places that are most important to you from the damaging effects of fires. It is designed for a total-flooding application, but can be installed anywhere a fire suppression system is needed. Two of our favorite features of this system are its non-toxicity and zero ozone depletion and zero global warming potential. With FirePro Xtinguish you can feel good about the product you are using to protect your property.
While this system can be used anywhere a fire suppression system is needed, some of the most popular areas it has been installed, include: electrical rooms, data centers, server rooms, computer rooms, control rooms, and marine vessels.
- This system is 60 times more effective than CO2.
- FirePro Xtiguish is non-toxic, non-pressured, non-corrosive, and non-conductive.
- This is full automatic and extremely fast extinguishing.
- Suitable for Class A, B, and C fires.
- Known as one of the “greenest” products on the market, it has zero ozone or global warming potential.
- FirePro Xtinguish can provide you with substantial cost savings, compared to other systems.
With FirePro Xtinguish, you will receive everything you need to protect your full property, including:
Conventional Releasing Fire Alarm Control Panel: This conventional releasing fire alarm control panel has the capabilities of functioning in three conventional zones with using a simple, single board. It has a release countdown timer that is displayed on the main panel and various releasing valves. Choose the color that best fits your space from red or grey. (UL & CSFM listed, FM approved)
Status Display Unit: This optional key switch allows you to choose between manual-only and automatic/manual modes. Once again, you can pick from red or gray units. Before the agent is released, a displayed countdown timer begins. (UL & CSFM listed, FM approved)
Ancillary Board: This board can mimic the outputs of the conventional releasing fire alarm control panel to provide additional normally open contacts. One control panel can connect up to seven ancillary boards. (UL & CSFM listed, FM approved)
Abort Switch and Disconnect Switch: The abort switch is used to stop the releasing operation. The disconnect switch is a physical switch that provides NFPA compliant disconnect solution for releasing services. Each includes a back box for surface mount and are available in red or gray. (UL & CSFM listed, FM approved)
Sequential Activator: This sequential activator can activate two aerosol generators. It includes a back box for surfacing mounting. When troublesome conditions occur, a fault LED light is illuminated.
Manual Pull Station For Fire Suppression Release: Made of durable metal and contained in an enclosed switch with a glass rod, this manual pull station works great for quick action in case of fire. (UL & CSFM listed, FM approved)
- Aerosol Generators: Our aerosol generators are available in a number of different sizes, including: 20 grams, 40 grams, 80 grams, 100 grams, 200 grams, 500 grams, 1200 grams, 2000 grams, 3000 grams, and 5700 grams.