WaterBug-Water Detection Sensor
The Wireless WaterBug® Sensor is used to detect water the instant it touches the probe, protecting your assets from water damage. This device is perfect for your basement, computer room, storage area, and warehouses. Wireless sensors activate the alarm when a conductive bridge is formed between 2 contacts informing you quickly of any liquid coming in contact with the probe.
- Contacts above floor level to prevent any false floor condensation detection
- Constantly checks for water
- Requires two positive checks to validate the alarm
- Wireless sensors are available in the 319MHz and 345MHz
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Can be mounted to walls and floor surfaces using screws or adhesive tape included